วันพุธที่ 25 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

Acne Herbs - Can You Clear Your Acne With Herbal Remedies?

There is a lot of hype on the internet about taking herbal remedies for acne. But can you really clear your skin using these herbs and formulas? I tried a lot of these remedies when I used to breakout...

...And I found that they were hit and miss in their results on my skin. For example, I took the most famous herbal formula - Zen Med - and it didn't do a thing for me. After 5 months on their product I gave up.

I also tried lots of single herbs, and whilst most of these didn't do much, some of them did work - for a few days that is. The best herb I used was olive leaf extract, it seemed to clear me up after just a few days, but then about a week later my acne came back as bad as ever.

I did some reading into herbs and it seems they work on a temporary basis, to boost the body's the system back into gear. For some people this might work to clear their acne, but it didn't for me. I later found out that taking herbs never solved the root cause of acne - hormonal imbalance...

It turns out that it's food that creates either balanced or unbalanced hormones, and that by making some simple changes to your diet you can clear your skin. For example, by avoiding vegetable oil - a major cause of unbalanced hormones - my acne cleared up dramatically. For more information about how to clear your acne visit my website now.




Jack Venta has set up a free website for you that reviews the best acne cures available and reveals how he cured his acne 100% within 1 week. Check out his website at Acne Solved right now.

Recommend : bosch 12 inch miter saw acne acne

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: